Plan your magic tour from Fes with us now !
Fes desert tours:
With our Travel agency, Tours from Fes should impress you according to our team services, We offer both private and group tours ones are very popular when it comes to the cities of Morocco that people fly to, We are talking about Fes and Marrakech historical & cultural cities. Therefore, Our professional Team tried their best to customize and provides couples and families tours we even design solo tours that can suit our clients, If our tours don’t match your requirements or for any other question don’t hesitate to communicate with us.
Morocco desert tours for fes:
Private &group desert tours from fes destinations:
During your trips from Fes, You will have the chance to discover the city before we start our desert tour so you will see so many attractions in this city. it is referred to as the country’s cultural city for so many reasons. Moreover, It is one of Morocco’s cities. If you booked one of our tours in Fes you will have the chance to explore these attractions below:
- Tombs and mausoleums: Located in the heart of Fes el-Bali, the Zawiya of Moulay Idris II is a zawiya (a shrine and religious complex; also spelled zaouia), dedicated to and containing the tomb of Idris II (or Moulay Idris II when including his shariffian title) who is considered the main founder of the city of Fes, Another well-known and important zawiya is the Zawiya of Sidi Ahmed al-Tijani, which commemorates Sidi Ahmed al-Tijani, the founder of Tijaniyyah tariqa from the 18th century. Several zawiyas are scattered elsewhere across the city, many containing the tombs of important Sufi saints or scholars, such as the Zawiya of Sidi Abdelkader al-Fassi, the Zawiya of Sidi Ahmed esh-Shawi, and the Zawiya of Sidi Taoudi Ben Souda.
- Tanneries: Since the city’s foundation, the tanning industry has been continually operating in Fez and is considered one of the main tourist attractions. There are three tanneries in the city, the largest among them is Chouara Tannery near the Saffarin Madrasa along the river. The tanneries are packed with round stone wells filled with dye or white liquids for softening the hides. The leather goods produced in the tanneries are exported around the world. The two other major tanneries are the Sidi Moussa Tannery to the west of the Zawiya of Moulay Idris II and the Ain Azliten Tannery in the neighborhood of the same name on the northern edge of Fes el-Bali.
- Note! there are so many places to visit during your stay, we just resuming it in the description…
With our desert tours from Fes you will discover chefchaouen :
Chefchaouen: is a city in northwest Morocco. It is the chief town of the province of the same name and is noted for its buildings in shades of blue. It attracts a huge number of tourists because of its blue walls and traditional souks with majestic mountains and more beautiful things…
If you choose our Desert tours from Fes, 2 days to Chefchaouen you will discover these places below:
- Old City and Medina: The shopping in this beautiful blue town is one of the biggest tourist attractions. It might not be as varied or grand as in the larger cities of Fes, Marrakech, Casablanca but chefchaouen has a mesmerizing traditional souk. After you have explored the blue, maze-like streets, think about buying traditional souvenirs. You’ll love the relaxed ambiance, which is hard to find in the bigger cities.
- Cascades d’Akchour: Beyond the blue streets, there’s a surplus of mind-blowing natural scenery around the town. Approximately 30 minutes by taxi from the center lies a tempting tourist trail which, after a beautiful walk, leads to stunning waterfalls. The waters are in keeping with the town’s blue theme, while you can take a dip in the rock pools or admire the majestic waterfalls. While in the area, make sure to look out for the awe-inspiring Bridge of God, a rock arch spanning the river.
- Hike in the Rif Mountains: For an even greater appreciation of nature, hike in the Rif Mountains and admire the town from above with unbeatable panoramic views. Less known than the Atlas Mountains but just as beautiful, these peaks rise high above the Mediterranean and have some of the best hiking routes in Africa. There are so many options when hiking in the Rif; try the popular two-day trek to the Talasemtane National Park a spectacular sight in itself.
- Plaza Uta el-Hammam: “Plaza Uta el-Hammam has a blend of Arab and Spanish influences, seen in the fantastic food served both on the streets and in the nearby restaurants. A pretty central point in town, it’s the ideal spot to relax and admire the majestic mountains, while indulging in a spot of people watching.
our desert tours from Fes you will let you discover todgha gordges :
The Todgha Gorges are a series of limestone river canyons, or wadi, in the eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains in Morocco, near the town of Tinerhir. Both the Todgha and neighboring Dades Rivers are responsible for carving out these deep cliff-sided canyons, on their final 40 kilometers (25 mi) through the mountains. The height of the canyon walls can vary, but in some places can be up to 400 meters (1,312 ft) high.
visit Merzouga, The Sahara desert:
Merzouga is between our Highlight in all our magical group and private trips from Marrakech, Once you arrive at The Sahara desert first thing you will be grateful to try is riding a camel trek to the camp your camel guide will pick you memorable pictures, When you arrive at the camp our team will welcome you with a mint teacup at the entrance of our magical camp. After having dinner, you will come out to the stove where you will enjoy our traditional Berber music which our team will play drums for you under a very charming starry sky.
With our travel agency you will explore Ouarzazate:
Ouarzazate is at an elevation of in the middle of a bare plateau south of the High Atlas Mountains, with a desert to the city’s south.Berber-speakers make up the majority of the town’s inhabitants, who were responsible for the creation of many of the prominent kasbahs. Ouarzazate is a primary tourist destination in Morocco during the holidays, as well as a starting point for excursions into and across the Draa Valley and the desert. Aït Benhaddou (a fortified village) west of the city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
With our desert tours you will experience the desert trip :
The Sahara desert is the main reason for our progress as a travel agency in Morocco, Without forgetting that the Desert is between our basics and it’s the first thing we start from. This time our Great trip will start By picking you from the Hotel or the camp by 4×4 car or camel, I would like to mention that you can choose the way you want to discover the desert whether by car or camel. At the usual, we start our magical day by visiting some nomadic Families that still live innocence under their handmade tents in nowhere, you will have the chance to try their simple tasty food, and undoubtedly you will get your childhood back in a moment when you meet their babies some families consist from five to six people living under one roof. The most beloved thing in this area that all tourists fall in love with is the herd of these nomadic families, it consists of goats and sheep tourists love to play with goat’s babies.
Later on, we will head forward to M’fiss it’s a place near the borders of Algeria as it has known a long history, we will visit a mine of kohl this mine was colonized and used by the France empire, years later its got closed for a period till some people from the area opened it again, after that, we will be moving to a close cemetery to be acknowledged with the difference between the male and female tomb if you notice that the rocks surround the tomb are face to face then the tomb belongs to the male and the opposite or the female, continuing our trip to visit another live style which is Gnawa
With our travel agency you will visit ait ben haddou:
Join us to discover Morocco you maybe notice that we have been mentioning Ait ben Haddou on every tour because of the fabulous views it shows, the site of the ksar has been fortified since the 11th century during the Almoravid period. None of the current buildings are believed to date from before the 17th century, but they were likely built with the same construction methods and designs as had been used for centuries before. The site’s strategic importance was due to its location in the Ounila Valley along with one of the main trans-Saharan trade routes. The Tizi n’Tichka pass, which was reached via this route, was one of the few routes across the Atlas Mountains, crossing between Marrakech and the Draa Valley on the edge of the Sahara.
The ksar has been significantly restored in modern times, thanks in part to its use as a Hollywood filming location and its inscription on the UNESCO list of World Heritage Sites in 1987. UNESCO reports that the ksar has “preserved its architectural authenticity concerning configuration and materials by continuing to use traditional construction materials and techniques and by largely avoiding new concrete constructions. A local committee is in charge of monitoring and managing the site
With you we will explore different valleys:
Morocco is a vast natural beauty, travelers can find almost every natural landscape, from the majestic Sahara desert to the Atlas mountains to the amazing lakes, varied beaches, and mountains valleys. This article about 7 stunning mountains valleys in Morocco definitely will blow your mind. In addition to the fresh air that you can get while relaxing in the valleys, there are lots of activities you can do, a lot of breathtaking landscapes that you can enjoy. Moroccan valleys are also home to a pure Amazigh ( Berber) culture that is worth discovering while visiting the Atlas mountains. There are more than ten valleys in Morocco but seven are the most visited are Ziz valley / Roses Valley / Dades Valley / Todgha Valley gorges / Fin Valley / Draa Valley / Mgoun Valley every Valley has its feature view with panoramic landscapes.
With our travel agency you will explore Erfoud and rissani:
With our company, you will be pleased to visit Rissani and Erfoud. these two cities are the gate of the Erg Chabbi as usual we will pass by Rissani to admire its traditional souks, There are to special days that the Souk get full-on Tuesday and Sunday all people from the closest villages comes at these two days to buy their necessities.
Erfoud is the closest city to the desert after Rissani famed for its production of fossils. Moreover, there is a yearly festival of dates
Tangier was founded as a Phoenician colony, possibly as early as the 10th century and almost certainly by the 8th century BCE. The majority of Berber tombs around Tangier had Punic jewelry by the 6th century BCE, speaking to abundant trade by that time. The Carthaginians developed it as an important part of their empire by the 5th century. It was probably involved with the expeditions of Hanno the Navigator along the West African coast. The city long preserved its Phoenician traditions, issuing bronze coins under the Mauretanian kings with Punic script and others under the Romans bearing Augustus and Agrippa’s heads and Latin script obverse but an image of the Canaanite Baal reverse. Some editions of Procopius place his Punic stelae in Tingis rather than Tigisis in either case, however, their existence is highly dubious.
With our marrakech desert tour will discover cedar forest and ifrane:
Over Morocco tours will take you to discover Cedar forest and which is the most known place in the city and where the tourist activity of the area is centered. This forest is the living reflection of the passing of the centuries and only until a few years ago it was the place where the famous Gran Cedar Gouraud, the largest millenary cedar in the area. In this forest, you can find souvenir and gift shops and well-known market stalls with peanuts. The reason for these stalls is the hundreds of monkeys of Gibraltar that live in this area. The tourists spend a little of their day playing with them and giving them peanuts as a reward.
You will visit Ifrane too which is a city in the Middle Atlas region of northern Morocco The capital of Ifrane Province is in the region of Fès-Meknès, Ifrane is located at an elevation In the regional Tamazight language, “ifran” means caves. The modern town of Ifrane was established by the French administration in 1929 on land expropriated from the inhabitants of the zâwiya. The town was to be a “hill station,” a cool place for colonial families to spend the hot summer months, and it was initially planned according to the “garden city” model of urban design then in vogue.
Meknes is located in a strategic position in the heart of Morocco. To its south and south-east are the rich cedar forests and mountains of the Middle Atlas mountains with the cities Ifrane and Azrou; and more to the south are the rich oases of Tafilalt.
To the west are the two largest metropolitan areas of Morocco Casablanca, and Rabat. To the north is the mountainous north of Morocco with the cities of Tangier and Tétouan. Oujda and Fes lie east of Volubilis, a major Roman-era settlement in Morocco and one of its early urban centers, is located near the site of the current city of Meknes. The current city and its name, however, originate with a Berber tribe called the Mikasa, originally from the Tunisian south, who dominated this region and much of eastern Morocco as early as the 8th century. Some sources attribute the effective founding of a settlement here to a group of small Miknasa villages known as miknāsat al-zaytūn in the 10th century.